Don’t miss Sustainable Freedom Lab’s New Free Online Event
SOCIALISM IN AMERICA
(How communities can recognize and break free of socialism)
Part 1 of 3 (September 25, 7–8 PM EDT)
What is Socialism and how did we get here?
SUNDAY September 25th
At 7:00-8:00PM EDT
Presented by John Anthony
Too many Americans do not recognize socialism, even when it is in their backyard; others think it is a good idea.
Together, with a thoroughly dishonest media, these groups are annihilating the finest chance for hope and prosperity in recorded history.
Sustainable Freedom Lab’s groundbreaking online event, “Socialism in America”
- Shatters the myth that socialism being social justice and equality in a way that strikes even the most ill-informed,
- Exposes the false altruism our government uses to steal our freedoms.
- Teaches innovative techniques proven to stop socialism’s spread, and
- Provides action items you can use after the program series is completed.
Too many Americans have surrendered their bodies (Obamacare), their children (Common Core), and their property (Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing), yet still brag about being free.
All it took to strip away our freedoms was for uninformed Americans to accept the fiction that the State could better manage our healthcare, our children and our communities.
“Socialism in America” exposes that fiction using personal experiences that people can feel and understand.
Every day Americans are less free!
- HUD forces African Americans into communities where they do not want to live.
- The State commandeers corporations against their will, then sets caps on the owners’ salaries.
- “Undesirable” businesses are choked off from life-sustaining funds, and
- States are threatened with withholding of education money if parents exercise their right to pull their own children from damaging standardized testing.
Like human ‘sheep’ being sheared of their dignity, too many Americans willingly excavate the path to their own end.
The Internet, the once unconquerable information highway, now stands one executive order from State censorship because, under Net Neutrality, Americans bought into a non-existent communications barrier manufactured by the same government that wanted control.
It is time to stop the madness. For three consecutive Sunday evenings, SFL has assembled the most prominent pool of experts on socialism and communism to help people understand how a future socialist America will look and feel.
Americans hear an idealized portrait of a sustainable future where race bias ends, where global responsibility matters more than local needs, and where income inequality vanishes.
I talk with thousands of people about freedom and property rights. It is not that Americans do not care about these issues. They do not understand how important they are, or even what they are.
Guests have lived and worked under socialism worldwide. They will share the hidden pains and sacrifices that would rack our country if it is not stopped.
Thanks to a propagandized education system, Americans equate responsibility only to serving others with little regard for self-interests.
One example is Obamacare. When polled in 2009, the majority of the plan’s supporters liked their own insurance, but wanted a government system because it would be fair for others.
In their desire to help people, Americans easily surrendered their own control and did even more harm to the supposed beneficiaries.
- American socialism is a treatable disease and this panel knows how.
- Meet one man who is saving our capitalist republic by successfully applying our Founder’s 18th century ideas to communities in the 21st century.
- Listen to a best-selling author whose ideas already tap hundreds of businesses to replace the socialist movement with a return to broad free market capitalism.
Our Socialism in America Online Summit will be delivered in three parts on three consecutive Sundays beginning on September 25th from 7 to 8 PM EST. To hear our speakers and participate all you need is a phone to dial into our conference summit. A few days before the first meeting, you will receive the phone number and pin code.
Please inform others.
CLAIM YOUR SPOT AND LEARN MORE at https://sustainablefreedomlab.org/socialism-in-america?mc_cid=acd6333b01&mc_eid=68b14d625c
Doreen Ann Agostino
all rights reserved