Dr. Edward de Bono at Mind & Its Potential 2011
Individual and planetary dilemmas require outside the box thinking. If ever there was a time to learn how to think and add value it is now. When we combine our gifts … wise people and great thinking/thinkers partner …. everyone benefits! Doreen
Your Creative Potential
How to have a beautiful mind:
• We give our bodies makeovers — can we do the same for our minds?
• How do emotions and feelings come into thinking?
• Communicating with others — how to agree, disagree, listen and respond
• Parallel thinking — the SIX MIND HATS
• Creativity, imagination and empathy — the keys to a beautiful mind
Dr Edward de Bono, leading creative thinker, Founder, Cognitive Research Trust, UK; Best-selling Author: The Use of Lateral Thinking.
Gifted children can benefit from teaching them how to have a beautiful mind.
Tools Process – 6 Thinking Hats
A simple, practical, and powerful method to improve thinking as a skill, by re-arranging things in our mind so we can think more simply and more effectively.
Edward de Bono Six Thinking Hats (2of2)
THE POSSIBILITY SYSTEM
Anyone can use the 6 Thinking Hats process to break out of the box that limits human potential, creativity that adds value, solutions, and greater well being.
Please share widely and with activists on the front line working to end great fraud, crime, and harm. Thank you!
Doreen Ann Agostino
all rights reserved