|Join Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, the Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, and other co-sponsors for a weekend symposium on the pursuit of 9/11 Justice fifteen years after the fateful events of September 11, 2001.
Hundreds of researchers and activists will come together in the historic Great Hall of Cooper Union in New York City on Saturday, September 10, and Sunday, September 11, 2016. Together, in this 800-seat auditorium, we will discuss the state of ongoing efforts to expose the truth and obtain justice for the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 innocent victims and that continue to serve as the pretext for the Global War on Terrorism.
The conference will feature keynote addresses from respected legal figures, as well as panel discussions on the role of the Deep State and the significance of the recently declassified 28 Pages, presentations by movement leaders and researchers, and day-long evidentiary hearings on the World Trade Center’s destruction, which will be conducted by a panel of esteemed lawyers.
Speakers and panel discussions will include:
- Keynote speaker: Renowned public interest attorney Daniel Sheehan, who litigated cases related to the Pentagon Papers and the Iran/Contra Affair;
- A team of accomplished lawyers who will hear evidence related to the World Trade Center’s destruction and consider future legal strategies for obtaining 9/11 Justice;
- Richard Gage, AIA, who will discuss the current activities of AE911Truth, and Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey, who will present the findings-to-date of the WTC 7 computer modeling study, which he is conducting at the University of Alaska Fairbanks;
- The launch of 9/11 Truth Action Project (9/11 TAP) by founding members of this new international organization; and,
- Masters of Ceremonies Mark Crispin Miller, a professor of Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU (Saturday), and renowned International Human Rights attorney William Pepper (Sunday).
Tickets Are Available NOW
Tickets for this one-of-a-kind event, which will mark 15 years since the 9/11 attacks, are on sale starting today! An early-bird discount is available through Monday, August 15. The first 50 people to purchase tickets will receive an event poster signed by the keynote speakers and masters of ceremonies.
Space is limited. Purchase your tickets today!
Do your part to ensure the success of this historic gathering by forwarding and posting this message and by encouraging friends and colleagues to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!
10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, September 10 and 11, 2016
The Great Hall, Cooper Union
7 East 7th Street, New York, NY 10003
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry
NY State Legislative Action Project for 9/11 Justice
9/11 Consensus Panel
9/11 Truth Action Project
Doreen Ann Agostino
all rights reserved