Only by divine intervention on Apr 15 did I find an email from Bluedot [a project of the David Suzuki Foundation] about an Apr 18 Municipal Council meeting where I live.
The BlueDot email reads:
Bring a friend and show up wearing blue to show your support for the right to a healthy environment.
Can you see how wearing blue is CONSENT?
I responded to BlueDot with a copy to the Mayor and all Council Members in my community, which I now offer as a template to request your local government to do their own due diligence [before they unsuspectingly consent to UN Agenda 21 and UN Agenda 2030].
I asked for both a Delivery Receipt and Read Receipt from each recipient.
I, took the early morning chemtrail Newmarket sky picture on Mar 26.16.
If you have evidence to support the CLASS ACTION outlined below please contact Aerial Discharge Class Action Legal Team
Canadian Aerial Discharge Class Action home page link is below.
From: Doreen Agostino mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 5:55 PM
To: ‘Cameron Esler’
Cc: ‘email@example.com’; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’; ‘email@example.com’; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’; ‘email@example.com’; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’; ‘email@example.com’; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’; ‘email@example.com’
Subject: Newmarket, now is the time to ask Council to stand up for Environmental Rights – Comments
Hi Cameron and thanks for your April 13, 2016 email that read: On Monday, April 18th Nathan Schaper will be speaking to Municipal Council about Blue Dot at the Committee of the Whole. On Monday, April 25th council will be voting on the municipal declaration for a right to healthy environment. Let your councilors know you want to see the declaration passed in Newmarket.
Allow me to comment:
At http://bluedot.ca/ I read “What’s more important than the right to breathe fresh air, drink clean water and eat safe food?”
I suggest what’s more important is that everyone step back, review all the facts, and do their own due diligence before giving consent to a municipal declaration for a right to healthy environment.
Is http://bluedot.ca/ aware that on March 09, 2016 a Class Action was filed against the Canadian government for stratospheric aerosol geoengineering, otherwise known as chemtrails and solar radiation management?
Home page for the Canadian Aerial Discharge Class Action
Legal action has been filed and is now underway in Canada that will greatly assist with the global effort to expose and halt the ongoing climate engineering assault against the planet and the entire web of life. For over a year GeoengineeringWatch.org has been communicating with and forwarding data to Canadian attorneys (in addition to the US team of attorneys we are working with) in the effort to get legal action in motion. This effort has now reached fruition. Geoengineering Watch wishes to express our most sincere gratitude to the attorneys in Canada (and the US attorneys) for their diligent and ongoing work in this most critical battle.
Dane Wigington-Chemtrail Lawsuit to Stop Damaging Spraying Filed in Canada
Early morning Newmarket sky facing west on Mar 26, 2016
Nature of the Proceeding in Canada
The Class Action claims that the Canadian and U.S. governments are conducting a geoengineering program that aims to spray toxic substances and particles into the atmosphere – endangering the lives of millions of citizens.
CLAIM – PDF documents attached
Nature of the Proceeding:
- This is a mass-tort and environmental Proposed Class Proceeding in respect of the spraying into the atmosphere of toxic substances and particulates by the Defendant that is dangerous to human health, destructive to the environment, and has caused meaningful economic damages.
- A Declaration that the aerial discharge of coal fly ash and/or other contaminants contravenes the Canadian Environmental Protection Act and appurtenant Regulations;
- A Declaration that the aerial discharge of coal fly ash and/or other contaminants contravenes the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms;
- An interlocutory and a final mandatory order directing that the Defendant comply with the Canadian Environmental Protection Act and appurtenant Regulations;
- An interlocutory and a final mandatory order directing that the Defendant comply with the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms;
- An interlocutory and a final mandatory Order that the Defendant immediately cease and desist the ongoing aerial discharge of coal fly ash and/or other contaminants or substances;
- On various dates, the Plaintiff observed that certain aircraft discharged trails comprising of white particulate like matter (“Aerial Discharge”), and which Aerial Discharge would persist and often span across the horizon and across the length of the sky.
- The Aerial Discharges slowly dissipated, formed a thin, hazy film across the sky, and would obfuscate the sun’s rays.
- The Aerial Discharges dissipate across ranges of altitudes, including lower altitudes. Thus, the Aerial Discharges dissipate in the lower altitudes which include the air that the Plaintiff, his family and the potential members of the Class breathe.
- The Plaintiff pleads that the Aerial Discharges are comprised of minute particles that are toxic and/or are easily absorbed into the body and the environment, and are thus dangerous when absorbed into the body or the environment.
- The Plaintiff pleads that the Defendant, and/or her agent’s or instrumentalities perform the Aerial Discharges over Canadian air space.
- The Plaintiff further pleads that the Defendant knows or ought to know that the Aerial Discharges are dangerous.
*Geoengineered skies in Riverside, Ohio (January, 2016). Photo credit: Kelli Shinn Sawyer
- The Plaintiff relies on his pleadings above.
12. The Plaintiff pleads that the Defendant has a duty to not perform actions that are dangerous to the Plaintiff and proposed Members of the Class. The Plaintiff reiterates his pleadings that the Defendant engaged in the performance of the Aerial Discharges, the Aerial Discharges are dangerous, and that the Defendant knew or ought to have known that the Aerial
Discharges are dangerous.
- The Defendant has breached her duties to the Plaintiff and the proposed Class by engaging in the performance of the Aerial Discharges.
- The Plaintiff further pleads that the Defendant’s actions have caused meaningful damages to the Plaintiff and the proposed Class Members. The damages include, inter alia,
- serious injury and, in some cases, death;
- emotional and psychological trauma;
- non-pecuniary damages;
- pecuniary damages; and
- loss of income.
Nuisance and Trespass
- The Plaintiff relies on his pleadings above.
- The Plaintiff reiterates his pleadings that the Aerial Discharges are performed by the Defendant in Canadian air space.
- The Plaintiff also reiterates his pleadings that the Aerial Discharges dissipate into the lower atmosphere.
- As a result, the Plaintiff pleads that the Aerial Discharges permeate and saturate the air breathed-in by the Plaintiff and potential Class Members, and thus, cause serious health problems and injuries.
- Further, the Plaintiff pleads that the Aerial Discharges also infect, saturate and damage the environment, public property and private property.
- Additionally, the Plaintiff pleads that the Aerial Discharges interfere and impede with the quiet use and enjoyment of the property of the Plaintiff and the potential Class Members.
- The Plaintiff pleads that as a result of the foregoing, the Plaintiff and potential Class Members are entitled to the relief sought in paragraph 4 herein.
- The Plaintiff proposes that this action be tried in the City of Toronto.D Pelletier – Full Statement of ClaimInitiate New Proceeding – Submission Confirmation
Above 2 documents may be freely reprinted, so long as the text is unaltered, all hyperlinks are left intact, and credit for the article is prominently given to geoengineeringwatch.org and the article’s author with a hyperlink back to the original story.
As a Newmarket resident I copied the Mayor and Municipal Council members of Newmarket to ask, “Before each of you vote on a municipal declaration for a right to healthy environment that you do your own due diligence with regards to white lines in the sky from aircraft that linger, spread out, and create a canopy of haze day after day that block life giving sunlight required by humans, plants, and algae, and that permeate the air we breathe, food we eat and water we drink.”
Citizens Worldwide COMPEL Pope Francis To Disclose Geoengineering Impacts On Global Climate Change http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/07/pope-francis-challenged-by-environmental-groups-worldwide-to-acknowledge-geoengineering-impacts-on-global-climate-change/
Dr. Marvin Herndon Exposes Climate Modification Via Chemical Geoengineering http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=23547
Pilots, Doctors & Scientists Tell Truth about Chemtrails [Excerpts]
1. Is there a copy of the municipal declaration for a right to healthy environment you can email me?
2. Please confirm forwarding this email to Nathan Schaper.
3. Will someone from Bluedot attend the May 7, 2016, First Annual Global Chemtrail Summit in Vancouver, B.C. for a scientific presentation on the Past, Present and Future details of the ongoing atmospheric aerosols campaign? You can learn more at http://www.aircrap.org/2016/02/09/first-annual-global-chemtrail-conference/
Thank you and I look forward to your responses.
Doreen Ann Agostino
all rights reserved