There are 2 versions of The Economist 2016 front page. A consolidated image and a full image. What’s next you may ask? There is a video and links below to learn what others are saying about The Economist’s 2016 front page. If you care to offer your perspective please leave a comment below.
NEW: The World In 2016 The Economist Cover Released! DECODE Starts Now
Link to larger image https://i.imgur.com/uPdww6f.jpg
Cosmic Convergence brilliant depiction “fraught with meaning and symbolism”. The current chess match being feverishly played across the entire global geopolitical chessboard comes down to three major players — the USA, Russia and Germany. That’s it—those 3 players now dictate the destiny of the present planetary civilization. The other six players also play significant roles; hence, their positioning above is quite telling.
Perhaps it is what The Economist chose NOT to publish which may hold the clues to what is really in store for 2016. READ more and please share this link widely! http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=12229
What others are saying about the image:
So many things are jumping out at me from this picture, the only way I can parse them out is in a list:
- World population chart of Eurasia and Africa in the lower center. World population and demography will finally be brought about at the UN and therefore become mainstream news and water cooler conversation everywhere. Incredibly interesting to say the very least.
- Upper center, chart of US bonds, very important election in November, look for a financial crisis beginning in the bond market. Remember the financial crisis in 2008? It’ll be a similar formula. Janet Yellen, head of the Fed, is also prominently featured on the cover, I think it ties in with the bond chart.
- Bill and Hillary both prominently featured on cover leads me to believe that Hillary will win the election. Say hello to President Clinton part II I suppose.
- Obama being square between the heads of state of Japan and China leads me to believe that Obama / America will do something to keep those 2 countries from going to war in 2016. Which will seriously piss off China. Abe, from Japan, is smiling whereas Obama and China’s president are frowning. So I think Japan comes off good and keeps control of those islands in the South China Sea that Japan and China both want so badly.
- In the lower right, you see a businessman with goat legs and goat horns looking like the devil. Expect popular opinion to be critical of bankers and businessmen in 2016.
- In the upper right you see a picture of a man possibly a protester holding an Albanian flag. Maybe that could mean in 2016 there could be a color revolution in Albania for some reason.
- Narendra Modi the Prime Minister of India and Vladimir Putin are seen next to each other smiling. Maybe this could mean that something significant happens between both countries that year that is positive. Possibly a UN vote or something of that nature.
- Christine Lagarde the head of the IMF is also on there which means the IMF could have an active year as well just speculating.
SOURCEwith thanks and comments https://seeker401.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/the-economist-magazine-2016-front-cover/At this point all I can suggest is that we inform as many people as possible about what appears to be lining up for 2016, and pray a miracle finds us.
Doreen Ann Agostino
all rights reserved