From Bruce H. Lipton, PhD internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. Lecturer, stem cell biologist, bestselling author of The Biology of Belief, and co-author of Spontaneous Evolution. Bruce has been a guest speaker on hundreds of TV and radio shows, as well as keynote presenter for national and international conferences.
What do you think about building a greater collective field of consciousness than what exists now?
Bruce: We’re at a stage of upheaval and new insights are necessary to get us through. It is a good idea for leaders in the consciousness movement to synergize their energies/networks in order to build a greater collective field. A collective story is far better than a lot of little stories. A unified voice would have more power. [In other words, get some wind in your sail. Doreen]
You may ask what practical outcomes would result from such an endeavor?
An opportunity to provide a plan or format for those empowered to use as a reference point, to get us from the current state to a more viable one. An image of what might work vs. what doesn’t work. For people who are creating policy. We need a singular plan rather than all the different voices. If it’s hazy and foggy that would impede the process. How would you do that? My particular piece is a recognition of a fractal character in evolution. The significance of that is profound because inherent in it is that the images repeat themselves. So if you catch a pattern at one level, it can apply to another level. We are trying to bring millions of people into a community.
Excerpt from a radio interview I hosted with Dr. Bruce Lipton
Q: You conclude that we are on the verge of a planetary metamorphosis. How do you describe this metamorphosis?
- Quite simply, it is the story of the caterpillar and the butterfly.
- The old forms falling apart all around us, is a healthy and necessary part of the transformative process.
- Meanwhile, there is a butterfly being born, an amazing flying machine that will allow humanity to truly soar above anything it was able to accomplish as a crawling caterpillar.
- Interestingly, the caterpillar and butterfly have the exact same DNA. They are the same organism! The only thing different is the signal each is receiving. The new beliefs we are adopting, based on more accurate information, are providing new signals that will usher in our spontaneous evolution.
Q. What can our cells teach us about solving the current economic crisis? How about Politics, government, universal health care, the military budget, and balance between growth and protection?
Human civilization – a mere 7 billion of us — is currently struggling to survive. Meanwhile, the 50 trillion cellular citizens under our skin live in harmony and bliss.
- Cellular technology is far more sophisticated than anything humans have been able to come up with.
- The emerging science of bio-mimicry extrapolates what nature uses to adapt and survive, and applies that mastery to our human world.
- With regards to the economy, our cellular community enjoys full employment, universal health care, and truly no cell left behind.
- It is completely understood that communal health is wealth, so all cells receive proper nutrition and neurological protection from invasive diseases.
- Payment comes in the form of ATP, the body’s energy currency. All cells get what they need to thrive, and those cells doing the most important jobs are paid more. Some even are given a staff of supporting cells.
- Excess wealth is stored in community banks (i.e., fat cells) and gets allocated based on needs of the whole system.
- There is no borrowing. The body gets to use only the energy available.
- There is no inflation. The value of ATP has remained stable for seven billion years!
- With regards to government, the cellular system embodies the official motto of the United States, e pluribus unum, out of many one. Each cell is free to thrive, provided it contributes to the well being of the whole system.
- Divisive and dualistic politics is unknown in the body. Different polarities – like proteins and lipids – cooperate to create an integrated whole.
- Unlike human mass media, our bodies rely on accurate information, un-spun and undistorted, so that our protection systems can distinguish between real and imaginary threats. Dialogue between individual cells and the body’s central voice goes on all the time, and the government listens and endeavors to do what is best for the whole system.
- In a cell – or for that matter a human body – growth and protection mechanisms are mutually exclusive. Growth is represented by moving toward a stimulus with open arms in order to assimilate and grow. In contrast, protection is moving away from a stimulus and closing down. While protection is sometimes necessary to defend one’s life, protection behaviors use the system’s energy but do not provide the system with energy for survival.
- Consequently, an organism that spends an inordinate amount of time in the protection posture is by definition undermining its health. There is a biological truth behind being scared to death. While protection is necessary, an over militarized body is expressing a pathology called auto-immune dysfunction.
Q. If the survival of the fittest has been disproved, what is true instead?
- Darwinian theory is focused on the fitness of the individual. However, as human civilization reaches the limits of its growth, our fitness as a species is being called into question.
- Recent understandings indicate that evolution is based on evolution of community … cooperation and harmony, not competition.
- Based on the myth-perception of survival of the fittest, we have learned to spend our human and planetary resources on fighting one another. Now we must recognize cooperation is key because the crisis we face today is not the survival of the individual fit or unfit human, but the entire community of life.
Each of us has freewill to grow up and out of separation consciousness, disrespectful judgment, apathy, powerlessness, scarcity mentality, ego [edging goodness out, edging growth out, edging grace out, edging God out], fear, and deception into self governance [own the energy you project], courage to experience who and what you truly are [Creator and creation is one], unified purpose [preserve life], and wise action to end harm and renew this Earth Garden.
Please inform others of the rare shift Earth is passing through. Why? To transform the age old pattern of civilizations perishing, into wise action that allows us to transition into the next highest expression of unbounded Consciousness in physical form! Thank you.
Doreen Ann Agostino
all rights reserved